Do you and your company or group (min. 15 persons) want to host a Gintasting with Gin & Tonic as the main topic? Then contact Gintossen to help you set it up!
We host tastings for enthusiasts, office parties, customer- or salesmeetings, clubs, birthdays and much more.
We can arrange the tasting after your wishes and requirements, but as a startingpoint it could be as described underneath:
- We come to you - either in your home or in your company, bringing all glasses, gins, tonics, garnish, ice etc.
- We make 5 servings of different Gin & Tonics, with a perfect match between Gin, Tonic and Garnish.
- We will be talking about the history of Gin, how to make Gin, the history of tonic, how to match Gin with the perfect tonic and how to create the perfect serves and selecting the right garnish.
- If we have access to a projector and screen/wall, that would be perfect for us to show a few slides along the way.
- Suggested time for a session as described: 2 - 2½ hour.
If you want more servings, more time and/or more talk, we can easily adjust the sessions accordingly. Usually the above is perfect, but might not suit your needs. Also if you have specific wishes to the Gins we serve, we can probably accomodate this as well. And we can do the session in either Danish or English.
The final price, depends on specific wishes, requirements and transport. But a session as described above held in the Copenhagen area, we would normally be able to host for DKK 240,- ex. moms (DKK 300,- incl. moms) per. person for minimum 15 persons.
If you wish to hold the tasting at a distillery, we also have the opportunity to host a session for up to 30 persons, at Stone Grange Distillery in Fredensborg. This distillery, is the distilery behind the amazing ELG Gin, which would then be the Gin of choice for the session.